shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do I hear Canada?

1. Quote Originally Posted by scrubbie View Post
    Kitchener/Waterloo - home of Oktoberfest, RIM, U of W and Wilfred Laurier Universities, a really great Mennonite Farmers Market and, of course, Scrubbie.

Cheers!
    Oooooo, scrubbie - I went to grad school at Guelph.

I am living in Sherwood Park, AB at the moment - originally from Saskatoon, SK.
    Last edited by LDHoriginals; 04-09-2010 at 09:21 PM.

:: My Blog ::

2. Hello there, I am from Edmonton Alberta.

3. Awesome to have so many Canadians here at GDS!

Hi Again all you GREAT CANUCKS..... hehehe.. not just a plug for the *team* <<grin>>

I'll shameless plug the Canucks - no problem. Any more Canadians out here these days?

New Digi Scrapper in Alberta, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by grammaj View Post
    Hello there, I am from Edmonton Alberta.
    I'm new at this and I live in St Albert just outside Edmonton, Alberta. Would love to know if there are many others from this area.
    Brenda

I'm in the Montreal Area

Quote Originally Posted by scrappywho View Post
    I'm new at this and I live in St Albert just outside Edmonton, Alberta. Would love to know if there are many others from this area.

HI I live in St Albert too!!! Now this is a small world. I love this digi-scap community...have been around here for a '...few...' years. LOL :) And, you are going to LOVE it here...friendliest, happiest and most helpful site around.
    Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

Just looked through your albums...your pages are gorgeous!!
    Last edited by 6grand; 10-22-2013 at 10:12 AM.

More Canadians - whoot whoot! So nice to see you here. I'm on the west coast in the "burbs" of Vancouver. Glad to have you on-board!

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    HI I live in St Albert too!!! Now this is a small world. I love this digi-scap community...have been around here for a '...few...' years. LOL :) And, you are going to LOVE it here...friendliest, happiest and most helpful site around.
    Wow what are the odds? I live in Lacombe Park area, What area are you in?

I am loving this site but I would need to spend all day on here to learn it all so it will take me a while :-} I have bought stuff but haven't begun to use it. I did the template challenge as I thought it would be easiest to do but it took me 6 hours, of course I am learning my PSE10 at the same time.

How do I see your albums, I'm sure they are expert!
    Brenda