shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP HERE for 11 DEC Speed Scraps!!

1. Ok, i can do that!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bozena View Post
    I love them, but I am little slow at times...
    No worries...it's pretty relaxed and ALL in good fun!!!

3. We got started a little late, so it's gonna feel like this one is comin' up fast, but here is the next one.....

1. Pick one or more photos, and change them to sepia or black and white (if they aren't already).

2. Fine a neutral-colored, grungy or highly textured paper and use as an overlay over your photos. (use blending modes and opacity to get it how you want it, erasing the overlay from faces and skin, if desired).

that sounds cool!
    off to search for something interesting

OK, think I got mine, unless I change my mind once we get more prompts, lol.

6. Phew...that was quick! I've got my photo and overlay all ready, though. This is going to be a good one.

7. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    OK, think I got mine, unless I change my mind once we get more prompts, lol.
    isn't that the way it goes, LOL!!

You are FAST, Girl!

I haven't tried a lot of the erasing, so this should be fun.

9. I'm so glad everybody could make it!! It's such a CRAZY time of year...I'm about sick of "holiday events," LOL!

10. Next!

1. Pick one or more photos, and change them to sepia or black and white (if they aren't already).

2. Fine a neutral-colored, grungy paper and use as an overlay over your photos. (use blending modes and opacity to get it how you want it, erasing the overlay from faces and skin, if desired).

3. Use 2-4 soft colored papers