shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: STOP HERE for 11 DEC Speed Scraps!!

Here's Mind
    bubbly good fun

3. Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Ooops, I can't find a link.....can you help me out? I wanna leave some love!
    Oops - sorry - I went back and added the link... it's here.

My 1 yr old keeps waking up and crying so I'm doing all kinds of crazy things here in between running to his room.... blegh.
    <3 Caryn

4. Quote Originally Posted by Caryn View Post
    Oops - sorry - I went back and added the link... it's here.

My 1 yr old keeps waking up and crying so I'm doing all kinds of crazy things here in between running to his room.... blegh.
    NO WORRIES!!! Just wanted to be able to comment!

I SO hear you on the crazy/mommy/multi-tasking thing!!! I have about 50 kids trying to have conversations with me right now....(ok, really only 3..the rest are in bed, LOL)....

THANKS for playing!!!!

5. Thanks so much for participating everyone!!! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves! I know I DID! It's like a girls night out in your pajamas!! LOVE IT!

I'll be sending out posting bonuses in the next couple of minutes and announcing the random winner of the $5.00 gift certificate to the Dancing Princess Designs Store!

6. Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    I have about 50 kids trying to have conversations with me right now....(ok, really only 3..the rest are in bed, LOL)....
    You really have me cracking up here - isn't it so funny how 3 does feel like 50!?

Thanks again for a wonderful speed scrap :) I hope to be back for more...it really was so much fun!
    <3 Caryn

7. Thanks Jenn!! This was a wonderful speed scrap...I really like how the layouts turned out!

Hope everyone can join me this same time, next week for a speed scrap I'm hosting! Gonna have to put my thinking cap on to see how creative I can be with the prompts cuz Jenn over here came up with some great ones tonight!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Thanks Jenn!! This was a wonderful speed scrap...I really like how the layouts turned out!

Hope everyone can join me this same time, next week for a speed scrap I'm hosting! Gonna have to put my thinking cap on to see how creative I can be with the prompts cuz Jenn over here came up with some great ones tonight!
    I'm looking FORWARD to it, Holly!!!

9. Ok, Posting bonuses have been sent out, let me know if you didn't get yours, or if you have any troubles!

Congrats to BJackson who was the random winner of the $5.oo Gift Certificate to Dancing Princess Designs Store!!

Thanks again for playing everyone! You're all way too much fun!