shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: HOLIDAY PETS - Tues. Dec 16th, 6 PM EST

It was great chatting with you ladies. Can't wait to see the lo's everyone posts. My DH just brought supper home too, so will chat later.

Here is my lo:

I'm sorry I missed this, I was sick. But animals are my life so I'll be doing this LO. Does this qualify for the Scrappin 7????? someone should make a list somewhere what counts and what doesn't so we don't have to keep bugging you guys LOL! Right now it just says do any 7 challenges but several don't count. Just a thought.
    Please have Patience...For I have NONE!

I used Helen's Mom's Christmas Diner (I have the whole kit and love it)

I was so sad when I wasn't home untill after it was over, but then I remembered that we have a few days to finish the layout! So I will work on it tomorrow! Looks like you guys had a good time. :o)
    Erin

I don't know if these crops count or not for the Scrappin 7 but I'll ask and will get back to you.

Erin, can't wait to see your lo....
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

scappin 7 challenge

Holly, the site partner, stated that crop lo's count towards the 7 lo's in the scrappin 7 challenge.....

So we hope to see your lo soon!!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

Quote Originally Posted by pennysan View Post
    Holly, the site partner, stated that crop lo's count towards the 7 lo's in the scrappin 7 challenge.....

So we hope to see your lo soon!!
    Yeah, that is great to know. Come on ladies. There is still time to get your lo's in.

CROP INSTRUCTIONS summary
    Help yourself to the wa in my layout:

Dog –
    http://www.box.net/shared/pq1hc7pklf

Cat
    http://www.box.net/shared/in5njt55iu

1. Pick out one or more photos of your pet or if you don’t have a pet, a holiday photo of any kind.
    2. Tell us about your pet/s or your photo here at the crop or in the description of your lo.
    3. Your background has to include a Christmas color: red, green, silver or gold.
    4. Frame your photo.
    5. Use a piece of ribbon ,rope or a bow.
    6. Use some wordart or add text or a title to your lo.
    7. Post your lo to the speed scrap gallery by Thursday, Dec. 19th at 6 PM EST and add a link here….
    8. Post some love for your favorite lo’s or ALL the lo’s that were submitted for this crop- the HOLIDAY PET CROP.
    9. Just have a doggone good time and guess what, you’ve completed another wonderful lo!

Cathy will be sending out participation prizes to all that post by Dec. 19th......

OK Ladies, here is a summary reminder of the rules for the crop and the deadline.

9. Wanted to try to be there but just wasn't able. Although I was inspired to make something up with my pets so I did do my very first digital christmas card instead of a layout with them and sent one to the gallery as I cannot remember how to add a link to my thread. I love yours and everyones layouts. Hopefully I will be able to join the next crop. Merry Christmas

10. Here's mine: