shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My little Rose has Bloomed

1. Smile My little Rose has Bloomed

Hello Friends,
    She has arrived. At 1:57pm December 8, 2008, My Elisia Rose was born. She weighed 8lb 9oz and was 19 ľ in long. I know, thank goodness for c sections. She was a big baby for only 39 weeks. We are all doing really well and I canít wait to get some new layouts up.
    TTYL ~ Cat
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

oh wow!!!! Congratulations a million times over!!! Makes me all broody! lol!!

3. OH Cat!! She is just beautiful!!! Congratulations sweetie! Can't wait to see some layouts!

4. Big Welcome Elisia Rose! What a beautiful name she has and what a sweet little (well kinda..hehe) bundle! My DD was 8 lbs, 16 oz so I know what you mean - thank goodness for c-sections!

Congratulations Cat..and looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing all about little Elisia Rose!

5. Congratulations!

Congratulations Cat!!!!!! :) What an adorable little daughter. cannot wait to see those baby LO's you'll be doing! :) Kisses for the little one and lots of hugs to you! :)

Congratulations! She looks beautiful!

Oh congratulations Cat!! She's beautiful! So glad that mother and baby is doing fine... May she give you years and years of pleasure!!

Congratulations, Merry Xmas to you huh?!! She is adorable. Wishing you the best!

10. Aw.........congratulations! What a wonderful time in your life....savor every minute with that beautiful new bundle of yours!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.