shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11 Dec Speed Scraps!!

1. 11 Dec Speed Scraps!!

Join me on Thursday, December 11, 2008 for a Fast and Furious Speed Scraps!!!

It will be a BLAST! Hope to see you there!!!

Sorry, I will have to miss this one. Our grandkids daycare Christmas Concert is at that time, and we will be going to that.
    I really enjoyed the last speed scrap, and will be on the look out for future ones.

Hooray!
    Another speed scrap -- I have marked my calendar!

I have missed 3 in a row and am having speed scrap withdrawals, lol. Count me in on this one!

5. Yeah, Liz and Cathy! I'm so glad you'll be able to make it!! (I understand about the withdrawals....I missed the last 3 as well!!)

Yaay....hoping I can make this one too!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Don't think I'll make this one, we are going to have our Christmas Celebration with Karen and Jay tomorrow night since he has to leave in the morning for army training and then we leave on Sunday to start home. Since we won't see them for Christmas we want to celebrate before we leave.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Eek- will have to miss this- it'll be 4am on Friday here and we're leaving to go away for the weekend later on Friday. {sob}

9. I'll be there, too. The last speed scrap was my first, and I loved it! I can't wait for this one.

I love Speed Scraps! I hope we are home from taking the kids to see Santa in time for me to join in!