shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CHRISTMAS TWIST CROP - Wed, Dec 10th

CHRISTMAS TWIST CROP - Wed, Dec 10th

Hi Everyone,

Join me on Wednesday, December 10th at 8 pm EST for a Christmas crop. This is NOT a speed scrap. You'll have up to 24 hours to complete your lo and this one has a special twist to it. The twist is a surprize. Just meet us here with one or two Christmas or snow photos at the above time.

Please be prepared to do a Christmas, winter themed AND snow lo, preferrably with at least one GDS product!! And be prepared to have FUN!!!

(Even if you can't be here at the above time you may still be able to participate. pm me for details BEFORE the crop starts.....)

Anyone completing a lo and posting it in our gallery within 24 hrs. will get a small reward from me. It's the qp below:

Hope to see you then......

(Add a reminder for this event by going here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...reminder&e=508 )

pennysan
    Last edited by pennysan; 12-08-2008 at 02:24 PM.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

2. Sounds like LOTS of fun!

Oooh!! Sounds like fun!

I'll have to scrounge around for some old snow pictures...our winter consists of shorts & flip flops, LOL!! :)

Sounds like fun. I just set my reminder.

Love the QP btw.
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 12-10-2008 at 09:24 AM.

I just posted the reward, a qp I'll be giving to those of you that participate in this crop.

Find it here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...3&limit=recent and now in the main initial post of this crop's thread.

Hope you'll participate and enjoy the gift.....
    Last edited by pennysan; 12-08-2008 at 02:38 PM.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

I hope that I can join in. Sounds like lots of fun.

Sounds like bunches of fun! Can't wait!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. will try to get here sounds like fun....

hey can anyone help me put up my blinkies. I keep trying but it says file to big. there just little 150x50 blinkies... confused in Indiania

Hi sassy! Here's a post from another thread that might be helpful. If it still doesn't work, let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by uinthas View Post
    Hopefully I can help

First, upload the blinkie you want in your signature into a photo sharing website (I use photobucket.com). Then you go to your User CP, then choose edit signature. Then click on the insert image button (little yellow square with a mountain pic on it) & then in that box that pops up you put in the link to your picture. (Like I said, I use photobucket, so in the pop up box I just copy & paste the "direct link" info for each blinkie into the insert image box). It lets you add up to 6 images in your signature.

I hope that helps...if I didn't make sense, let me know & I will try to explain it differently!

10. I used my FTP and its saying the file is invalid and then it says too big. I have it everywhere, in other forums and blog. only 150x50.. I guess going html is no good too. lol.. I'm blinkyless.. feel naked. rofl