shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: albulms question

albulms question

seeing as how albulms are new, is there a way to move existing photos to an albulm? I dont see it but I am greate at missing whats right in front of me. I can just reupload but I dont want to lose all my wonerfull comments!

2. Ohh thanks for asking this one Red!! I was trying to do the same thing the other day, and kept forgetting to ask for help. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread.....
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

I'm checking into it ...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thank you dear!

Found the answer, when you upload a new layout or edit an existing one, you will now see a Copy To field with a drop down list, scroll down toward the bottom and all users's albums will show up on that list, pick the one you want.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks! Off to give it an try.

Well it worked. The photos copyed. But I have no coments. and my albulm is non clickable, the photo dose not show. I am not sure if it moves it or just links it either so I cant delete the origanal file. :) It was worth a try though. maybe ill just reupload and copy comments. dunno im a bit too worried about being organised I think. :)
    Last edited by redring; 02-15-2007 at 05:30 PM.

7. Help....

Quote Originally Posted by redring View Post
    Thanks! Off to give it an try.

Well it worked. The photos copyed. But I have no coments. and my albulm is non clickable, the photo dose not show. I am not sure if it moves it or just links it either so I cant delete the origanal file. :) It was worth a try though. maybe ill just reupload and copy comments. dunno im a bit too worried about being organised I think. :)
    The same thing happened to me.....I copied the l/o's to the album that I created, and my album isn't "clickable" either......it didn't copy the comments or the credits.....suggestions??
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN