shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hey, didja hear? There's a SPEED SCRAP!!

finally, I am done
    I so got stuck on the word art and couldn't make it how I hoped to, but
    here it is

heart and soul

Thanks Shannon for a great challenge!

Chanin that is too cute! And you said you're not good at making layouts, coulda fooled me!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Ok I like where my layout is going but I've run out of time! Gonna finish it up though! Thanks Shannon for hosting this!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Almost made it!

Here's mine

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=14879

Stitching, swirl and foliage and the sun is wearing my hat and my husband's glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Ok I like where my layout is going but I've run out of time! Gonna finish it up though! Thanks Shannon for hosting this!
    You guys have till 15 minutes after, with my grace period and all, so that's still 10 minutes or so. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Bean View Post
    Chanin that is too cute! And you said you're not good at making layouts, coulda fooled me!
    Awwww! Thanks, you are too sweet! Thanks for hosting, this was really fun!! I'm off to bed now, my kiddos are still up (well, 3 of them) and it is past 11:00!!! Yikes!!! Time to go be Mommy and take care of business!!!lol Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hehe I know how that is Chanin, you too!

Awesome job ladies on all your lo's. Sorry I missed the speed scrap.

Ok, was about finished with my page and PSE hung up on me so I went to bed! Low and behold this morning..........it wasn't hung....WOOHOO!! So here's my finished page.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...44590&ppuser=9

Thanks again Shannon for a great speed scrap and getting me to finally scrap a page!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Wow! Some great pages! Sadly, I barely got started before dh 'ditched' me with the child that was still awake and uncooperative. Men!