shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Hey, didja hear? There's a SPEED SCRAP!!

Here is the link to my layout for the speed scrap: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...74&ppuser=8011

2. Precious Girl

Here is my Precious Girl. Thanks again for hosting Shannon.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

OMGosh Sheila that was the perfect picture, awesome!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

5. Man, I don't think I am going to make it tonight. Things kept coming up, including a phone call from my MIL (which is okay because I have a good one :) and then I had to put a grouchy 3 year old to bed. Oh well.

Thanks for hosting Shannon! It was fun and I will try to make it to another one.

oh I am in love with mine! I only think I will take out the second copy of the picture because I'm not thrilled with it... but otherwise.... omgosh! :P

Here's the page:

Thanks Shannon for the inspiration!

Here is my LO. I didn't think I would get to join in this one with a band concert tonight but I actually got one finished.

Best Friends

OK, made it!!! Here's mine. Not totally loving it, but it will do for my first speed scrap I guess!!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=15242

Quote Originally Posted by noreimerreason View Post
    Man, I don't think I am going to make it tonight. Things kept coming up, including a phone call from my MIL (which is okay because I have a good one :) and then I had to put a grouchy 3 year old to bed. Oh well.

Thanks for hosting Shannon! It was fun and I will try to make it to another one.
    Aww bummer Amber! Thanks for at least trying! :)
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->