shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100

Thread: Hey, didja hear? There's a SPEED SCRAP!!

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    i am still behind
    is there one more to go Shannon
    Nope that's it! You've got about an hour, I know you can do it!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  2. #72
    Here is mine. I posted to the miscellaneous gallery, but can move it to my gallery.

    Walking In The Woods
    Last edited by Victoria32; 12-06-2008 at 07:14 AM.
    ,
    ,

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    Thanks Shannon great ss. I love the way its coming together! By the way did I mention my middle name is RANDOM!! LOL Just Kidding!
    HAHA you're funny!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  4. #74
    This was a lot of fun and I learned something new again. THanks so much for hosting the Speed Scrap!
    ,
    ,

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    485
    Oh, I was looking forward to this but it took me til now to get my daughter to bed. I'm going to see if I can catch up!

  6. Mine is finished and posted in the gallery

    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...2&ppuser=14731

    Thanks for the great challenge

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by BJackson View Post
    Mine is finished and posted in the gallery

    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...2&ppuser=14731

    Thanks for the great challenge
    You are super fast, and that's a great layout, thanks for playing!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by purepixels View Post
    Oh, I was looking forward to this but it took me til now to get my daughter to bed. I'm going to see if I can catch up!
    Good luck, I have faith!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria32 View Post
    This was a lot of fun and I learned something new again. THanks so much for hosting the Speed Scrap!
    No problem, I love hosting!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

  10. #80
    You know what, the mini kit is so not happening tonight, I'm so ready to toss my computer! Lol, I hope no one minds waiting a day, I will PM all of you with it tomorrow. Thanks again for playing, I can't wait to see what you're all creating!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •