shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Yay!!!!

Yay!!!!

For anyone interested my blog is back and running. I ironed out all the little buggies that was making me not want to update. For anyone interested the url is:

http://www.oodlesndoodles.com

Cool! I'm adding you to my favorites!

Hmm, I have a comment about your 9/9/2006 blog - and wasn't sure if you would go look at comments from that long ago ....

"11. What makes you really angry?
    People chewing in my ear. It is sooo freaking gross! I was at the dentist the other day and there was a lady chomping gum like a cow. I wanted to slap her, but I was a good girl and didn't."

People with bad table manners is my biggest pet peeve! And my hubby is just about the worst culprit - slurping everything and eating with is mouth open AAARRRGGG!! and of course, the kids don't see my good example at all, just do like daddy does (except Brianna, who gets as annoyed by it as me)
    Last edited by ckbymommy; 02-14-2007 at 01:51 PM.

Hahah yeah sometimes I get pretty blunt in my blog man ugh I had put that lady outta my mind. It was really really really bad and I was stuck stairing at her hearing her with such bad bad tooth pain and I was crabby as heck hehee.

On the other hand one time to annoy my kids I slurped jello through a straw to teach em a lesson. They no longer munch in my ear.

Anyone who has a blog feel free to link it here I need to update my blog lists and find some new reads :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Anyone who has a blog feel free to link it here I need to update my blog lists and find some new reads :)
    Not sure if my blogs would be the reading you are looking for, LOL, but the links are in my sig. I am hopeing to update at least one each week.

I was doing a blogging challenge on another site with daily prompts - that would be a nice challenge to add here - maybe weekly though, I can't keep up with daily, .

just took an peek. verry nice!

Great to have you back Rebecca :)

You already have the link to my blog,(which desperately needs up-dating!!) but its in my siggy if anyone else wants it!

7. Well, I'm impressed! Your blog looks great! Gives me incentive to get myself in gear and get mine up to date too!