shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 29 Nov. Speed Scrap going on now! Come join us!!

Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    I love these card templates. So much infact that I have stopped timing my contractions because they interfere with my scrapping!! LOL

2. Do we ONLY use GDS kits or can it be any?

BTW Andrea I bought your organizer templates...wow they are great! You put a lot of thought into them!

3. ok got my papers - that took entirely too long :)
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

i think i finally got my papers

Ok, my Internet just went out. Hopefully it stays this time. I'm so excited to be hosting this. I would prefer for you to use GDS products if you can. Here's the 2nd suggestion:

1. Find two solid papers and a notebook paper. One of the papers needs to have a worn look.

2. Stack and rotate all the papers in any way you wish, but use them full size. Stack them in whatever order you want as long as you can see part of all of them and you use them full size.
    Last edited by Andrea; 11-29-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Clarified the suggestion.

6. Why is it when you go to the hospital - the contractions stop and your left lying there feeling like maybe you don't know what your talking about. Went through that last night and I vowed to not go back unless my water breaks.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

7. Nice template set.

Don't you hate that? They told me that with my 3rd baby and when they called my doctor, he was so tired of hearing from me that he told them to hook me up and get my labor started!

Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    Why is it when you go to the hospital - the contractions stop and your left lying there feeling like maybe you don't know what your talking about. Went through that last night and I vowed to not go back unless my water breaks.

9. Stack the two solids and notebook papers? Any order?

Here's the 3rd suggestion:

1. Find two solid papers and a notebook paper. One of the papers needs to have a worn look.

2. Stack and rotate all the papers in any way you wish, but use them full size.

3. Find one photo to put on your layout and one frame to go with it. Place your
    photo and frame on your layout.