shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: December Photoshop classes now open for enrollment!

December Photoshop classes now open for enrollment!

A new round of Photoshop classes taught by Andrea Gold including a CS3 SUPER TIPS class will begin first week of December!

Deadline for signups is December 7th! Remember enrollment qualifies you to get our monthly collab kit FREE!

She's had a slew of students since she started teaching classes and here is what some of her students have said:

This class was above and beyond my expectations. I had no idea how many features of Photoshop I was missing until I took this class. Andrea commented on homework and and answered questions quickly and encouragingly. I can't wait until the next class!
    Date Added: 09/26/2008 by Keri

Andrea..I loved taking this class. It was really easy to understand and follow! Now I no longer look at my Photoshop with dread! I really learned how to manage it! It is fun! It is like magic! Thanks so much for your time! Connie

Andreas -classes were just what i needed to learn PSCS3- everything was well laid out and great course materials- i will be doing all her classes upto and including Illustrator-
    good support when we needed it
    Date Added: 08/29/2008 by Jenny Deshon

AWESOME Class!!!!!! Covers a large variety of topics that is useful in digital scrapbooking and allows you to work at your own pace. The tutorials are wonderfully written and the instructor is clear, very helpful and answer questions quickly. I would highly recommend this class to everyone who is interested in digital scrapbooking and using photoshop cs2/cs3, I'm sure you will learn something you didn't know!
    Date Added: 06/05/2008 by Jennifer Tallerico

This was so awesome! The lessons are laid out so well and very easy to follow. I am definitely doing the Intermediate course next. I learned a lot of great things and had so much fun in the process!!!
    Date Added: 06/25/2008 by Tamarynn Bennett

"I really enjoyed this class. I'd already taken Photoshop 1 & 2 at our local junior college and I still learned new things from your beginner class. I would highly recommend it!"

"I have taken both the Beginners and the Intermediate Classes, and I must say that it was money well spent. I learned more than I ever thought I would, and Andrea is a wonderful, patient teacher with a terrific teaching style. The classes are well thought out with lots of visuals. I am already signed up for the Advanced Classes. Thank you so much."

"Great classes! The instructions are clear and the lessons are well paced. I learned so much, and my designing ability has grown by leaps and bounds. Thanks Andrea!"

If you are interested in learning more about what the classes cover or would like to enroll, you can find out more information at http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ex&cPath=62_64.

During the enrollment process, please be sure to provide your forum username during the order process so that we can provide you access to the special private forum set up for the classroom.

If you have any questions, please just post the question here and the instructor will answer them.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Dec. 3 -PS CS3 Classes

I am so excited to start this class. I have had CS3 since September and I am trial and error learning but love this program. I hope Andrea can help me.
    Barb

3. Pscs3

I have just signed up for the Beginners Photoshop PSC3 class and can't wait to get started next Wednesday.
    Will you be covering the Slice tool? I keep seeing that and don't know what it is. I am anxious to learn this program but am finding it difficult to learn on my own.

4. i dont have photoshop or i would sign up do you have psp classes?

The slice tool is covered in my intermediate class and I show you a fun use for it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    I have just signed up for the Beginners Photoshop PSC3 class and can't wait to get started next Wednesday.
    Will you be covering the Slice tool? I keep seeing that and don't know what it is. I am anxious to learn this program but am finding it difficult to learn on my own.

Yes, we do. You can find them here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ex&cPath=62_65

Quote Originally Posted by citygurl08 View Post
    i dont have photoshop or i would sign up do you have psp classes?