shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snag Fan Blinkies off our blog!

Talking Snag Fan Blinkies off our blog!

Yaay! We have finally assembled all fan blinkies in one place...our blog! If you click the Blog menu at the top of our pages, you will go to our Blog and on the right hand side is all our fan blinkies for GDS itself as well as our designers!

You can add a blinkie to your signature by doing the following:
    1. Find the blinkie on our blog and right-click > properties, then hightlight and copy the Address/URL that is shown.
    2. Go to the forums and log in.
    3. Right under our blinking banners is a green menu. Choose the User CP menu item.
    4. Choose Edit Signature.
    5. Where ever you want to place the blinkie in your signature, just click the yellowish mountain button and paste in the address/url from step 1.
    6. Click Save Signature
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Wow! Thanks Holly!
    You make that so easy
    I was saving to my desktop, then uploading to photobucket. This is so much easier! I didn't know you could do that

This is great. Thanks, I like Liz, was saving then uploading to photobucket. This is soooo much better.

4. God bless you, Holly. I've been wanting more blinkies, but it just seems like such a task. I'll check these out soon!

just wanting to make sure we all see this again!... Especially with the New GDS Designers!

Thanks.
    I was already wondering how everybody did it.
    Nancy

7. I have been wondering how to do this...thanks for leaving this for those of us that need it.... :-)
    JODI IN OKLAHOMA

Grab them Blinkies.. you never know when you're going to get RAK'd!!

Sweet! Thank You!!!

10. I really need to get a blinkie, but my photobucket is acting up