shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap tonight (Nov 21) at 9pm eastern!

speed scrapping

thank you...more time would be great...this is my first time.

2. Step 1: Find 4 pictures unframed
    Step 2: add frames to pictures and attach all 4 together with some sort of fastener like staples, buttons, brads, entertwining ribbons, frame wrap, etc.
    Step 3: pick 3 papers...two plain or lightly textured and one patterned. Using one the plain papers, make a mat of any shape and put under frame cluster.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Ok this is going fast. Good thing we have and hour after to do this. My 4 year old has me playing GO Fish while I'm doing this. It's 10 am on sat hrer so everyone is up and busy. ok back to work.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lazyscrapper View Post
    Ok this is going fast. Good thing we have and hour after to do this. My 4 year old has me playing GO Fish while I'm doing this. It's 10 am on sat hrer so everyone is up and busy. ok back to work.

Oh what a great game!

5. Step 1: Find 4 pictures unframed
    Step 2: add frames to pictures and attach all 4 together with some sort of fastener like staples, buttons, brads, entertwining ribbons, frame wrap, etc.
    Step 3: pick 3 papers...two plain or lightly textured and one patterned. Using one the plain papers, make a mat of any shape and put under frame cluster.
    Step 4: under the mat and frames, add another shaped mat using the patterned paper

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Step 1: Find 4 pictures unframed
    Step 4: under the mat and frames, add another shaped mat using the patterned paper
    What a cool idea, this is gonna look great!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

7. my internet is being soooo difficult
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

okay, I am behind as usual, but had to get in bedtime story
    this is such fun
    now I am off to find some pretty papers!

9pm class

well, this is too overwhelming for me...sorry, i will just watch this time. I do not even know how to use my photoshop...thanks anyway.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    my internet is being soooo difficult
    sorry to hear that!