shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap tonight (Nov 21) at 9pm eastern!

1. Crap I missed it. I didn't get home in time. Do you guys know when the next one will be? Or is it not scheduled yet?

Here's mine.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...35&ppuser=9144

Had a bit of panic. Used the tropical heat kit by Scrapkut and thought the papers were solid but when I really zoomed in, there were tiny dots. I just paint bucketed then out and added a little texture. Hope that's ok.

Do we need to give a description of each step? Don't think so but I wanted to just say for my mats, the PP is underneath. The solid is a flower frame. I forgot to pop it up so you could see.

thanks this was a lot of fun.

Here's mine! This was awesome fun Holly, you totally rocked the instructions!

Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Crap I missed it. I didn't get home in time. Do you guys know when the next one will be? Or is it not scheduled yet?
    Hopefully next week. Keep your eyes open for a post!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Here's mine, I had FUN! Thank you.

6. Exotic garden!

Here is mine!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by lazyscrapper View Post
    Here's mine.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...35&ppuser=9144

Had a bit of panic. Used the tropical heat kit by Scrapkut and thought the papers were solid but when I really zoomed in, there were tiny dots. I just paint bucketed then out and added a little texture. Hope that's ok.

Do we need to give a description of each step? Don't think so but I wanted to just say for my mats, the PP is underneath. The solid is a flower frame. I forgot to pop it up so you could see.

thanks this was a lot of fun.

Aw don't panic....as I said in the beginning I'm not strict! You're good to go and no need to list out each step :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. Oh I'm so enjoying what everyone has created so far....they layouts seems to come together naturally! I surely hope you all had fun! I'll get the posting bonus out to you all tomorrow. Have closing day with baseball so it will likely be in the evening :) I'll continue to be on the lookout for more layouts uploaded but be sure to make mention of the speed scrap so I can tell for sure!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks Holly. Can't wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Oh I'm so enjoying what everyone has created so far....they layouts seems to come together naturally! I surely hope you all had fun! I'll get the posting bonus out to you all tomorrow. Have closing day with baseball so it will likely be in the evening :) I'll continue to be on the lookout for more layouts uploaded but be sure to make mention of the speed scrap so I can tell for sure!

Thank you for a FUN evening. Hopefully there will be many Friday/Saturday speed scraps.