shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: 11x8.5 Calendar QP Exchange

Hybrid View

11x8.5 Calendar QP Exchange

Who's ready for a little calendar exchange that is just in time for Christmas? HollyAnn has put together a Calendar Template set for the year of 2009 that contains all 12 months.

Image is Clickable

All you need to do is purchase the template set. Make out no more than 2 pages and and then turn them into QP's . Not only will you get a complete set of QP's for your own personal use, you will also receive all those QP's that were entered into the challenge. So you might get more than one personalized kit for more than one calendar. Please make sure that you upload them to the QP Exchange Gallery for everyone to see ...

Rules .. you know that there are always rules in a challenge . You must only use page kits of HollyAnn Designs or Debra Anderson in this challenge. They have to be FULL kits, not add-ons or daily downloads. This challenge runs today November 20-December 5th. Please make sure that I receive all entries no later than December 8th. This will also count towards your Scrappin 7 Challenge !

OK .. more information. This is my first challenge so I am trying to make this easy on myself and faster to get these pages back to you. Please send the finished ZIPPED pages to my email address tweederbug2005@yahoo.com. With the following information .. your screen name, the month that you used. I am going to TRY to get this to you in zipped folders by the months. If you are wondering how to get these calendars together after printing them. I called my local printing store here and they are going to charge me $1.00 a calendar! That is cheap for making your own calendar and having them bind it. Gosh I love these gifts!

Here are a few pages that are completed that you will receive from Debra, Hollyann and myself.

Last edited by HollyS; 11-23-2008 at 07:26 AM.

Anyone want to join in?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'll give it a shot

since I only have to do two quick pages... but where do I get HollyAnn or Debra's kits?

Quote Originally Posted by onehappydog View Post
    since I only have to do two quick pages... but where do I get HollyAnn or Debra's kits?
    Hi! I added links to our individual stores in Sheila's announcement :)

This looks like fun! I even know which months to pick! Count me in for this challenge!

Anyone else want to join in?

I finally got them uploaded! The telephone company has been working on their lines here. Half the town could get high speed and the other couldn't and finally they are fixing it up so the whole town can get high speed!

Anyways, here are my two months - May and September (chosen for my birthday and my hubby's birthday)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=44599
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=44600

8. So sad. I want to try, but... time out