shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with PSE6

1. Well, it was in the Organizer, located on the top right in my PSE program. I don't have a clue why they are saved there but it's all items I've worked on while editing and creating digi pages. So good to go in now and then and clean up. I keep my pages in my My Pictures folders instead, so don't need to store them twice.

Good luck cleaning! Put on some good music to push you along, as it's about as tedious as dusting!
    Marlene

2. The reason your items are showing up in the organizer is that when you save them, there is a little box that is checked by default that says "Save in Organizer". You just have to uncheck it and then it should stay unchecked.
    Text is always an issue with windows based programs. You may want to take a look at your fonts. If you have A LOT OF THEM, it would be good to clean them out. I took off 165 fonts that I seldom used and it sped up my computer in general as well as my text boxes for Photoshop. ;)
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

3. Quote Originally Posted by OneMemory View Post
    The reason your items are showing up in the organizer is that when you save them, there is a little box that is checked by default that says "Save in Organizer". You just have to uncheck it and then it should stay unchecked.
    Text is always an issue with windows based programs. You may want to take a look at your fonts. If you have A LOT OF THEM, it would be good to clean them out. I took off 165 fonts that I seldom used and it sped up my computer in general as well as my text boxes for Photoshop. ;)

Thanks for the tip on the program. I will find the spot where I apparently have checked. That should take care of that, anyway.

As for fonts, I have like ONE added, a a few brushes. Not many. So don't think that's the issue there.

Will have to live with it for now. I just need to remember to save save save. And it's not just while doing text that this happens. Frustrating but hopefully better now that things are cleaned up. thanks for your help!
    Marlene

Quote Originally Posted by mamapeter View Post
    Well, it was in the Organizer, located on the top right in my PSE program. I don't have a clue why they are saved there but it's all items I've worked on while editing and creating digi pages. So good to go in now and then and clean up. I keep my pages in my My Pictures folders instead, so don't need to store them twice.

Good luck cleaning! Put on some good music to push you along, as it's about as tedious as dusting!
    Thanks for the help! Got mine cleaned out now too!!! yay!!!