shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Designers .... Need a template

1. This would be perfect - I was just about to start working on a family tree. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    I can totally do this!!! Will only take me a day or so and people that give me great suggestions get the final product for free! :)
    How awesome Andrea. I would love to be able to put small pics on the tree as well as family names and dates.

Suzette - that is a great family tree. Love the colors!

Just letting you know I've got this. My computer died and I was out for a week while I waited for the new one. Should be done tomorrow for anyone who is still interested. Sorry about the delay. :)

I'm with britnkaysmemaw -- a place for small pics, names, and dates would be fantastic! I'm so excited that you are doing this, Andrea!

6. I love your family tree!

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Just letting you know I've got this. My computer died and I was out for a week while I waited for the new one. Should be done tomorrow for anyone who is still interested. Sorry about the delay. :)
    I'm definitely still interested Andrea. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks -- very interested!
    Tracy

*stalking this thread*
    ~~Julie P.~~

Sorry gals! I've got so much going on that I didn't let you know what I did on this! Watch for my next daily download and you won't be disappointed! :)