shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Have A New Designer!

1. We Have A New Designer!

No Reimer Reason joins the GDS Design Team!

Amber comes aboard as an Exclusive GDS Designer and we are so happy she chose GDS to make her home!

Here's a little bio about Amber in her own words...

"My name is Amber Reimer and I live in Colorado with my husband, Greg, our three year old daughter, Adrianna, and two mini-dachshunds. Adrianna is the inspiration behind many of my designs and the reason my hard drive is full almost to the max with pictures and scrapbook pages.

I started paper scrapbooking in college on a whim and am so glad I did. When I discovered digital scrapbooking a couple years ago, I knew it was a good fit for me since I enjoy spending time on my computer. The UNDO feature is my absolute favorite feature and I find myself wishing I had such a feature for real life sometimes.

In addition to my digital scrapbooking hobby, I also work part-time designing/developing automated forms. I enjoy spending time with my family, visiting the nearby mountains, singing, recording music with my husband, attending my local MOPS group, and I am way too addicted to wasting time online and on Facebook."

Amber has her very first product here for you to check out!

Autumnal

Please join us in giving Amber a Big Warm GDS Welcome!!
    Last edited by mosser77; 11-15-2008 at 11:18 AM.

2. BEAUTIFUL Autumn Kit, Amber!! Welcome!!

Yay! Welcome to GDS
    Cant wait to see more of your work too!

4. Welcome to GDS! :)
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Welcome aboard!! Gorgeous kit - looking forward to seeing more :)

Welcome Amber! I have seen some of your creations before and I love them. Great that you are joining us! :) Can't wait to see more of your work!

Oh, welcome Amber!! I'm soooo glad to see you over here at GDS! I've seen some of your freebies, and I LOVE it.... Enjoy your time here!

YAY Amber! (Disclaimer: she is my friend in real life!!) Love the kit and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!!

9. Wow, thanks everyone! I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and settle in to this friendly and supportive community. I am glad to find a place to call home.

Welcome Amber.
    Suzette