shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Help with a quote...wordart?

Hybrid View

1. Help with a quote...wordart?

Hey girls! I have a picture of my 13 month old daughter "reading" on my bed and I would LOVE a quote or wordart kind of thing that would go nice on a layout for the picture. Anyone have any ideas or seen anything?

Here's a few:

"These are a few of my favorite things" ~ author unknown

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us." ~angela schwindt

"Little girls are precious gifts... wrapped in love serene.
    Thier dresses tied with sashes...their future tied with dreams" ~author unknown.

[QUOTE=Debra;8238]Here's a few:

"These are a few of my favorite things" ~ author unknown

[QUOTE]

I think this song was written by Hammerstein (?)

How about:
    "The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, and all the sweet serenety of books" ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I have always loved reading...and so I especially love seeing children "reading" at any age!!

I like this quote:

"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."

~Anna Quindlen, "Enough Bookshelves," New York Times, 7 August 1991

I find that a great source of quotes can be found at the following location (you can even search by keywords -- such as "books" as it shows in the link below). Hope this helps.

http://www.quotegarden.com/books.html

5. Thank you girls!!

Yes, it is important to me that my daughter love books. I was reading to her when she was only weeks old and have always given her books to play with. She now opens books up and starts babbling pretending that she is reading. I hope that she will always love books!

6. Here is the LO I finally made for that picture I was asking about!! Thanks for all your help!

Simple Pleasures