shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: 13 Nov Speed Scraps STARTS NOW, RIGHT HERE!!

Threaded View

well it took longer then 15 minutes! I uploaded it then had to go back and fix a typo....then come back and add my link.... but I did it fast.... so I'm happy even if I missed out on this earlier!

I used to love the Lunch Crunch...45 minutes..start to finish... a little less involved though! okay, a lot less involved! but I had to see if I could still do a layout quickly!

here's my layout

shoot, just realized I need to go back and add one more thing to my credits.. the stitches I used are from Helen's Baby Cottage Rose kit...

and yes, my initials are on the page.. bottom left corner.. a small AS .. I don't use my full 3 initials, didn't look right.... they are either AAS which always gets a double take!! or .. if I used my maiden name instead of my middle name...... A for Anita, S for my Maiden name and S for my married name.. talk about a BAD monogram!!!!

And yes, I've been singing You Are my Sunshine all night...Lizzie gets a song in her head and she sings it over and over and over....we just LOVE it! yeah, sure! :) haha!
    Last edited by anitastreet; 11-13-2008 at 09:07 PM.
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie