shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 Nov Speed Scraps STARTS NOW, RIGHT HERE!!

1. Oh question... when you say solid papers, is it ok if they have texture on them as long as they are one color?

2. OK...here's the next one!

1. You will need 3 patterned and 3 solid papers. You can use them in any way on your layout, but they need to be identifiable.

2. Pick three photos, of equal size, and place them in your so that they are touching or overlapping at some point.

3. Use one bracket (shaped) matte or other shaped matte.

3. LOL i'm behind now to find photos... yeh i only really have pet pics that i'm aloud to show people DH is a bit girrly about his pics being show...

4. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Oh question... when you say solid papers, is it ok if they have texture on them as long as they are one color?
    Sure, sure! GOTTA have texture

5. Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey View Post
    LOL i'm behind now to find photos... yeh i only really have pet pics that i'm aloud to show people DH is a bit girrly about his pics being show...
    Laughing, cause I hear ya! I asked my dad if I could take some pics of him in his plane for a Christmas present I wanted to make him...he said..."Not if you're gonna put it on the internet!!"

Hi just got here, gonna try and catch up

7. Haha ok. Now my question sounds stupid but glad I asked anyway LOL. Got another one, a matte is the thing you put behind to the pic to kind of frame it right?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Anuhea35 View Post
    Hi just got here, gonna try and catch up
    Yeah!! You made it! Jump on in and you'll catch up in no time! Here's a RECAP...

1. You will need 3 patterned and 3 solid papers. You can use them in any way on your layout, but they need to be identifiable.

2. Pick three photos, of equal size, and place them in your so that they are touching or overlapping at some point.

3. Use one bracket (shaped) matte or other shaped matte.

9. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Haha ok. Now my question sounds stupid but glad I asked anyway LOL. Got another one, a matte is the thing you put behind to the pic to kind of frame it right?
    Yep, that's about it!

Alrighty, I tried, but I think I need sleep. Gonna go crash. Have fun y'all!!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->