shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 156

Thread: 13 Nov Speed Scraps STARTS NOW, RIGHT HERE!!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    OH, USA
    Posts
    9,999
    searching for photos now

  2. I'm using cat photos this time... no boy photos on a pink layout LOL

  3. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    I'm using cat photos this time... no boy photos on a pink layout LOL
    LOL, but that was a REALLY CUTE boy on that pink layout!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Northwest Oregon
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Ooops, I didn't finish my thought.....

    You will need 3 patterned and 3 solid papers. You can use them in any way on your layout, but they need to be identifiable (as separate papers).


    Oh, COME ON!! That's got to be easier than an architectural element!!!
    Sooo much easier!!

    I'm here and playing along too.
    Erin

  5. Don't think that would stop him from saying "why the heck did you use all that pink for my pictures?!" when he gets older :P I do like how it came out though so I think I'm going to switch out the pics with some of me when I was little whenever I get around to scanning those in... in a few YEARS.

  6. I just signed up here. Can I participate? Can I use any products that I may have in my stash?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Don't think that would stop him from saying "why the heck did you use all that pink for my pictures?!" when he gets older :P I do like how it came out though so I think I'm going to switch out the pics with some of me when I was little whenever I get around to scanning those in... in a few YEARS.
    That's an awesome idea!!

  8. #38
    Awwww..forgot about this! So, I will try to catch up...I have a sick little one so we'll see how this goes!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belleville, Illinois
    Posts
    51,201
    I knew I should have searched for pics earlier today!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Happy 2 Day View Post
    I just signed up here. Can I participate? Can I use any products that I may have in my stash?
    Hi, Happy!!! Glad you made it!

    You can use anything you have, although we'd love it if you'd use GDS products if you have them.

    Jump on in!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •