shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 13 Nov Speed Scraps STARTS NOW, RIGHT HERE!!

Here is mine:
    Don't BlinkI had to change the lyrics. I have been singing 2 songs all day and this was the one that I went with .. those dan CMA's lastnight!
    I didn't do any journaling,I think that the lyrics speak for itself. Thanks for this challenge !

OK, I made it. Not happy with it, but made it, lol.

Rats..............I didn't finish in time...still doing the last couple of steps. Can't wait to see what everyone created!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. OHH i don't know why you girls don't like them i think they are all really nice!! and LOL the kitties are too cute

5. Thanks for coming and playing everyone!!! I had a FANTASTIC time getting to know you all better, and I hope you had fun (and an adreneline rush! LOL!)

If you're running a little late, but were playing along with us during the hour..no worries...just be sure and link it here and I'll check it tomorrow....

Now I'm off to send out bonuses and get myself to bed....bone tired!

See ya next time!!! I think Holly has a Speed Scraps scheduled for the 21st, next week!! Don't miss it!

6. Thanks Jenn!! night night!

I'm hung on up doing Text on a Path so gonna go check out our tutorial on that :)

Thanks Jenn for an awesome Speed Scrap! And yes, it's my turn to host one next week.....so mark your calendars!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Thanks Jenn for an awesome Speed Scrap! And yes, it's my turn to host one next week.....so mark your calendars!
    Can't WAIT!!!

9. Thank you for hosting this! And the bonus is super cute! Can't wait until next week

Thanks Jenn for hosting and for the awesome bonus. The kit is fabulous!