shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: 13 Nov Speed Scraps STARTS NOW, RIGHT HERE!!

Well...I know I'll be tweaking this later, but it was fun to use some bright bold colors for a change! =) I've done so many fall pages lately...hard to believe these pics were taken Oct. 28th!!! So bright and sunny...sure miss that now!

Here it is:

2. OOOw now that WILL be a speed scrap

hope you can join the fun

3. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Ok I absolutely hate mine this time it looks really ugly (I chose too many bold patterns/colors that didn't go together) but I'll upload it anyway. Love the ones you guys have posted though. I'm off to post it now.
    I agree with Odyssey! I'll bet it's great....stop being so hard on yourself!!!

Okay, so I severly under estimated how hard this would be to do while chasing the kid and working on the laptop with only a few kits and photos.
    So, mine is going to be late. Oh well, they are still fun to try!
    Erin

5. About 10 more minutes, Ladies!! How are we doing?

here's mine, finally
    sunshine

thanks for the great challenge!

I am saving right now, and will post as soon as I can Jenn!

8. Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post
    Okay, so I severly under estimated how hard this would be to do while chasing the kid and working on the laptop with only a few kits and photos.
    So, mine is going to be late. Oh well, they are still fun to try!
    Man, I HATE it when LIFE gets in the way of scrappin'. (Pssst...be sure and link it here when you're done).

9. YEH thanks Jenn for the FUN fun FuN speed scrap... i'm getting addicted to these things already

10. Thanks guys but it really is crap. But yes I had loads of fun so I'm not upset

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=13290