shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 Nov Speed Scraps STARTS NOW, RIGHT HERE!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by kpieczyn View Post
    Wow, my layout sure looks a lot different than yours.

I LOVE to see all the different layouts that come out of the same instructions....it's a big affirmation to me of the individual nature of creativity!!

What a fun speed scrap Jenn! Here's my layout: Prayer for the World

Suzette

I love your layout Jenn! What a great job you did, of course you knew the steps before hand . . .
    Suzette

4. Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtfilledMe View Post
    What a fun speed scrap Jenn! Here's my layout: Prayer for the World
    Beautiful LO, Suzette, and I'm glad to see you survived it!!!

5. WOW nice LO's girls...

Love it suzette!!

OK here is mine:: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=43028

6. Ok I absolutely hate mine this time it looks really ugly (I chose too many bold patterns/colors that didn't go together) but I'll upload it anyway. Love the ones you guys have posted though. I'm off to post it now.

this is very late.. not sure if I have time... I'm checking through now to see if it's feasible to still try! goofy me has been just looking at pictures and page kits in PSP for the past hour!!!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

8. ohh i bet its fine... can't wait to see it!

9. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Ok I absolutely hate mine this time it looks really ugly (I chose too many bold patterns/colors that didn't go together) but I'll upload it anyway. Love the ones you guys have posted though. I'm off to post it now.
    Well, like Suzette said...I knew the steps before I had to figure out what to use. I think the point of Speed Scraps is to try new things, or see them in a new way, and to HAVE FUN (most of all). I hope you at least did that! (have fun)!

10. Quote Originally Posted by anitastreet View Post
    this is very late.. not sure if I have time... I'm checking through now to see if it's feasible to still try! goofy me has been just looking at pictures and page kits in PSP for the past hour!!!
    Hi there!!! I'll bet you CAN do it!!