shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 13 November Speed Scraps!!!

1. I'm going to try. I just barely made it through my first speed scrap (the one last week) so I'm not sure if I can handle your LOL. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere but I can't seem to find the answer... do speed scraps count towards the 7 challeng thing? I'll be here anyway I was just wondering. Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    I'm going to try. I just barely made it through my first speed scrap (the one last week) so I'm not sure if I can handle your LOL. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere but I can't seem to find the answer... do speed scraps count towards the 7 challeng thing? I'll be here anyway I was just wondering. Thanks!
    YES! wishful, Speed Scraps DO count towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge....isn't that FANTASTIC news!!!! (I had to check, 'cause I wasn't sure...I'm so excited that they count!!! LOL)

Speed Scraps is TONIGHT!!! Hope you all can make it!

Yay! Speed Scraps! they are the fastest layouts I make, so I love them. No time to change things 50 times and still come back to the same element as the first time around!

I have it on my calendar :) Let's hope dd goes to bed on time too, that woudl be the super bonus!

Oh man, I haven't scrapped a page in nearly 2 MONTHS! Gonna try and make this....
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'll try to make it tonight, I love the speed scraps!
    Erin

shhh...don't tell Holly cuz I never made it to hers..but I am so gonna try to make this one!

so far, so good!
    Now if I could get internet to work on the laptop, I would be thrilled.
    I am so computer un-savvy.
    Half an hour to go

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    shhh...don't tell Holly cuz I never made it to hers..but I am so gonna try to make this one!
    What?! You never made it mine either!! Haha, j/k! I'm gonna try to be there, maybe late, I dunno yet. DH really wants to spend some time with me tonight, at some point, so we'll see! If I'm not there then I hope everybody has a great time!!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    UH HUH.....................I'm hurt!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Are we using this thread or a new one?