shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 7Nov Speed Scrap here in fifteen minutes!!

1. I'm here, I hope i can finish this time.
    My Blog:

Good gracious! I'm still trying to find a template! Do you know how many I have????

no way! k, if you give me a sec to get you a link, will you try to play? Templates are the easiest way to get into digiscrapping :) What program are you using?
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

4. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    LOL not too easy for newbies. I don't even know how to use templates :( I'll try and figure it out before the next speed scrap that you guys do.
    i remember having a hard time with them in the beginning, but they are so awesome to use. Once you get it, you'll be hooked!

I had a 3-opening template I've been meaning to use for a while, so Iknew exactly which one to choose for this!

Quote Originally Posted by mariaferguson View Post
    I had a 3-opening template I've been meaning to use for a while, so Iknew exactly which one to choose for this!
    right on!

7. Um lol I have some super ancient software... Corel Photo House 3.0 (yes I typed that right it's from 1999). I am able to do everything else with digiscrapping surprisingly well but can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with the templates.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mom_of_5 View Post
    Good gracious! I'm still trying to find a template! Do you know how many I have????
    LOL, me to, so i went ahead & picked a number before I started looking LOL

Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Um lol I have some super ancient software... Corel Photo House 3.0 (yes I typed that right it's from 1999). I am able to do everything else with digiscrapping surprisingly well but can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with the templates.
    Here, okay, I don't know how to problem solve that one for you, and congrats by the way for doing all that you're doing! I can do two things for you:

1. Go here and see if the tutorials help: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...page=tutorials

2. I will let you use a cluster frame, as long as you still leave one spot open, with no pic in it.

Can you work with that? :) I don't want you to have to leave.

10. Quote Originally Posted by me4wishful View Post
    Um lol I have some super ancient software... Corel Photo House 3.0 (yes I typed that right it's from 1999). I am able to do everything else with digiscrapping surprisingly well but can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with the templates.
    Don't tell Shannon, but I don't have any templates, so I just went to Andrea's section of the store and looked for one, and then mentally changed it to give me a direction (like if I HAD a template) and off I went.....you can bend the rules all kinds of ways...don't give up!