shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 7Nov Speed Scrap here in fifteen minutes!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRomer View Post
    I ditched the football game early
    Woooow, that's a friend, to ditch football to be here! I <3 U!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

2. Quote Originally Posted by Silly Bean View Post
    Hi Jenn! How was date night?
    It was FAST! I was pushing to get home, thinking I'd catch the tail end of the speed scrap, and instead I get to be here for the beginning!!! YEAH! I'm all messed up with the time change.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtfilledMe View Post
    Yay, I made it! Can't wait to see what tonight brings. Just remember to be nice to us Shannon.
    (Hmmm....I think I mighta been too rough on ya'll last weekend....)

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    It was FAST! I was pushing to get home, thinking I'd catch the tail end of the spped scrap, and instead I get to be here for the beginning!!! YEAH! I'm all messed up with the time change.
    My time and GDS time used to be the same, now there is a 2 hour difference. I am very confused about that

All I know is it is 9:00 where I am

Alrighty, we're about to begin. Everyone ready! And remember, if this is your first SS with me, I'm terrible with names and will call you by your username unless you tell me you real name! You've been warned!! Hehe. Here are the instructions, perfectly preserved (ie, cut and pasted) from my last SS. Hehe.

And here's how it's gonna go:

Starting at the top of the hour, I will post your first instruction, followed by 1 more instruction every ten minutes through the hour.

At the top of the second hour. I will post the 7th and final instruction and then you'll have 1 additional hour to finish and post your LOs.

(I will allow a 15 min. grace period for gallery posting purposes. The gallery may slow down when we were all trying to post at once!)

If we have any other technical difficulties, I might also allow a few extra minutes. I will let you know.

Please note that prizes will not be given out to entries posted after this time, although we would still love to see what you have come up with!!

You must post in your GDS member gallery AND link back here in the forum. If you do not post back here I will not know that you have participated and you will not be able to receive the prize. Maybe soon we'll have a Speed Scrap gallery for you to post in! ;)

Some important things to remember to make the Speed Scrap go a bit smoother:

- The instructions are all pretty self-explanatory, but remember that you can interpret them creatively. I may be an Army wife, but I'm no drill sergeant! Do the best you can on the instructions, but don't freak out over them. Be creative! You won't be disqualified!!

- You can use a template if you want.

- goDigitalScrapbooking products are NOT required, but of course, we love it when you use them!!

- I will re-cap all the instructions again each time I post a new instruction.

- For each instruction there must be a different element. You may not use the same element to fulfill requirements for 2 different instructions.

Please don't stress! Speed scraps are fun. Just take the instructions to mean what YOU think they mean and have fun!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER - post back here when you are done so I will know you are playing along!!

You were hard on us Jenn, but it was still lots of fun.
    Suzette

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    (Hmmm....I think I mighta been too rough on ya'll last weekend....)
    UH YEAH! No architectural elements from me!

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    My time and GDS time used to be the same, now there is a 2 hour difference. I am very confused about that

All I know is it is 9:00 where I am
    Yup, me too. :)

1. Choose a template that has spaces for at least three pictures. Alter the template in some way: move things around, rotate the whole thing, etc. Do something that changes it somehow.

10. I'm READY!