shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did You Know About the Tutorials?

Did You Know About the Tutorials?

I have been an active member of this site for some time now and I learned something really amazing this week. There is a tutorial area with all kinds of cool tutorials. Some are even videos. There is even one on how to do stuff like Linking a Gallery Layout to a Forum message here at GDS which people ask all of the time. I never knew this stuff was here. It is located under Resources>Tutorials which is in the menu bar at the top of the screen.

I thought I would mention this since maybe I'm not the only one who didn't know it existed. And if all of you knew about it, why didn't anyone tell me.
    Tammy

Nope, Tammy, I didn't know they were there either. Guess I will have to check out more on the site when I have time.

3. i'll have to check out for sure

Thanks Tammy, the videos are new...we've had them in the works for a long time and we thank Daphne (ABITDAFFY, our photography and PSP instructor) for creating them for us!

One special one I'd like to draw attention to is the Getting Started video because it was put together to have those folks in your life who you want to get started view it and get an idea of what digital scrapbooking is all about and how to go about it.

And you're right, we have videos for how to upload layouts to the gallery, how to link a gallery layout to a forum thread, etc.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Thanks for letting me know, I had no idea they were there at all! :)

6. Thank you Gusoir09

Thank you for all the info on Rhinestones. How interesting!!!

Have a blessed day!

7. I guess it's true- you learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info.

Guess I'll be heading on over to check it out. Thanks
    Sharon

I found out Saturday when I went to a Newby site. It was great help, even though I don't have a layout to upload yet.

I did not know about them either.