shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSD Speed Scraps Begins HERE in 15 mins (12 pm EST)

1. Hey!!! Liz is back!!

I have one last question... can we go back and adjust previous steps? One thing I wanted to do was erase part of my photo so it fits the frame better, but I wasn't sure if everything had to stay as is.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kel3120 View Post
    I have one last question... can we go back and adjust previous steps? One thing I wanted to do was erase part of my photo so it fits the frame better, but I wasn't sure if everything had to stay as is.
    SURE! You have an hour to play with it and get it how you want it! Just make sure you have each of the steps in there and you're good to go!

If everything needed to stay as it was I'd be totally bummed. #5 really was a mean one. I'll have to go for the realistic object, since I didn't find anything architectural that would fit. Or does a mug count as architectural??

I hope I'll make it on time. Keep your fingers crossed that the pc will cooperate.

5. Any other questions?

Be sure and link it back here, so I can get your participation prize distributed!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bydelstorp View Post
    If everything needed to stay as it was I'd be totally bummed. #5 really was a mean one. I'll have to go for the realistic object, since I didn't find anything architectural that would fit. Or does a mug count as architectural??

I hope I'll make it on time. Keep your fingers crossed that the pc will cooperate.
    Sure, sure, sure....I'm not a TOTAL dictator

If someone already asked this, i'm sorry, but the three natural elements, can i have three different leaves, for example? Would that count?
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Hey!!! Liz is back!!
    I have been here
    survived a crash and then trying to catch up
    I think I am done though

this was a great challenge
    cant wait to see everyone's interpretation!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Silly Bean View Post
    If someone already asked this, i'm sorry, but the three natural elements, can i have three different leaves, for example? Would that count?
    It would, as long as ONE of them is the third color in your color scheme!

10. 1. Pick a color scheme with three colors...then select papers of two of the colors, and one neutral color, and stack them on each other.

2. use 1-2 photos

3. Somewhere on your LO, layer 2 frames.

4. Add 3 different natural elements (can use the same one more than once on layout, but must have at least 3

different kinds)...one of them must be the third color in the color scheme.

5. Add an architectural element (window, door, shelf, etc)

6. Add 1-2 doodles and 3 buttons

7. Include a shape repeated several times on the layout

8. Add a title and journaling if you wish