shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November collab unveiled!

November collab unveiled!

As with every month, our designers have made an awesome collab for you! This month our designers have gotten into the christmas spirit and created Christmas Magic for you! You can get it FREE just by spending $10 on a single order (excluding coupons and gift certificates). When we see the order come through, we will email a coupon to get this collab absolutely FREE (takes up to 24 hours to receive the email)!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

this is great! Love the colours :)

Awesome job once again, ladies!!

Awesome job ladies! Not only did you do a wonderful job on the Novemeber Collab but you did a great job on the Passionate Heart Collab. You all are keeping busy and I love it ! Thanks for all you guys do to give me such great kits to scrap my families memories.

This is a b e a u t i f u l collab. It will be great for scrapping the Christmas holiday pictures....

What an awesome looking kit. I can't wait to get it!

WOW! What a great collab! Well done ladies! You truly are amazing! :)

I love Christmas. Great colab ladies. Now to do some shopping!

love it

This kit is AWESOME, GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC!!! Can you tell I love it?! You just can't pass up this one!!