shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newby

Question Newby

Hi
    I keep being told that I can download a starter set when I sign up. I have signed up and still can't figure out how to get my beginners kit to start working. Can anybody help?
    Thanks.

Send a PM to Debra or Holly. They should be able to help you out. It has been so long since I downloaded mine I don't remember, but my guess is you will get a message from them.

BTW, welcome! This is a great digi community and everyone here is super friendly.

3. Yep, Cathy's right! I'm not sure where it is, but Debra would be the one to help you out (I think Holly is out of town).

Welcome!! It's exciting to have you here!

4. My link was in the welcome email.

Hi There and Welcome to GDS!

Did you receive the welcome email? There is a link in there, click that link and choose save and the welcome kit will be downloaded to your hard drive. Make sure you note where on your harddrive you have downloaded it to so you can go and unzip it.

If you need any further assistance you can check out this thread also for more assistance:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o_Digital.html

Or holler here

Red face Procrastinated

My problem is that I signed on a couple of months ago and then got cold feet. So if I got a welcome email, it's probably in ether limbo. Debra answered me, so I'll follow her link.
    This is really cool. Thanks so much for coming to my help. I'll let you all know if I succeeded.

good luck! You may need to re-register in order to now get the welcome kit since it's probably long gone from your mailbox... maybe just re-register with a 1 at the end of your name.

Welcome to the community!! I can't wait to see what you create with your welcome kit! Don't forget to snag the free Daily Downloads either. It's a fantastic way to build your stash!! Also, sign up for the Daily Download Rewind Posting Program. Another fantastic GDS way to add to your supplies!

good idea! Thanks

Welcome! You came to the right place! We have so much fun here.... isn't that right girls and Scrubbie?! And this is very addictive! LOL Looking forward to seeing your LO's in the gallery! :)