shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from the UK

Hybrid View

Hi from the UK

Hi! My name is Joy and I am a SAHM to 3 gorgeous girls, and we live in the south of England, about an hour south of London. Look forward to getting to know people here :)

Yay Joy Hihihihihihihihi!!!!! :)

Hi Joy,
    welcome. Hope you'll have fun here.
    What does SAHM mean?

Bye Nicole
    Greetings from Germany!

Quote Originally Posted by JaJue
    Hi Joy,

What does SAHM mean?
    Sorry - am terrible for shorthand (and typos as you are sure to find out!!) - it means stay at home mum although I'm not at home a lot - in fact, I am on my way to help out in my youngest dd's class at school right now!!!

5. Hello Joy, and WELCOME! So glad to have you here. You'll likely find this a lovely, comfortable community, hope you have fun!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

hello joy!! welcome here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy
    Sorry - am terrible for shorthand (and typos as you are sure to find out!!) - it means stay at home mum although I'm not at home a lot - in fact, I am on my way to help out in my youngest dd's class at school right now!!!

Aaaah Thank you. I read this a lot of times on american blogs and had no idea what it could mean But now i won't have to die stupid
    Greetings from Germany!

8. Hi Twirlyjoy... (cool name btw!) Welcome to our little spot... Isn't it funny how the "SAH" part hardly ever happens?! Looking forward to seeing your family layouts.. and if there's anything you'd like to see happening here, feel free to jump right in and make it happen :)