shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Radical Teenaged Boy Kit!

1. Radical Teenaged Boy Kit!

I am dying to see a new TEENAGE BOY KIT! I just think there aren't enough. I want to see something that screams: Radical, Disaster Area, Wicked-cool, Rock-N-Roll.....these are just a few things that my son would say....

I know there are many more masculine kits to be found in the digital world vs. paper, but I just haven't found anything that has rocked my world.

I don't know if any designers are aware of the Junkitz Extreme Boy line (a paper scrap kit), but I would LOVE to see something like that. Not exactly like that, of course, but that is the only boy kit I have ever found that really blew me away.

Thanks for everything you all do each and every day.

Candice
    www.soinkincute.blogspot.com

You need to check out HollyAnns Dude With Attitude page kit .. definately screams rad,wicked and FUN! Plus it is on sale until the end of the month!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=2219

3. I couldn't agree more, I have three boys, two teens and one pushing it, who thinks he is already a teen. Most digital papers have more femine look, even if the colors are blue. I would love to see some that are really radically male teen.

4. thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by tweederbug View Post
    You need to check out HollyAnns Dude With Attitude page kit .. definately screams rad,wicked and FUN! Plus it is on sale until the end of the month!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=2219
    Thank you so much for your reply, I think I have this kit; going to check right now...

I think that the 16-19-year-old age range is not an easy age to scrap. It's hard to explain, but there is like a "certain-type look" that I am going for and just haven't found it! I but THAT'S really going to be helpful, huh!? LOL!!

I referenced a paper scrapping line that I really liked in my previous post and I bought 2 of everything and scrapped tons and tons of pictures... It really was a great look. I find sooooo many girl-type stuff, which is awesome because I have a girl too, but it's very difficult for me to find stuff for my son.

Thanks to everyone....

Candi