shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Page removed

Hybrid View

Page removed

I wondered why a page I posted last night was removed from the Members Gallary. It is still in my personal gallary but not the members gallary. I gave proper credit to the kit designer and I did not promote anyother site.. Just posted.. It was automated but when uploading it says gif is ok and it uploaded but today it is not in the user gallary. i would like to know why it was removed it was my nieces as babies and was no way offensive. Please advise before I upload anything else. I like this site and dont want to remove the pages i already have so please advise before i put anything else on to be removed and i will know if i want to stay with this site or not
    thank you
    Cboo

Cboo

2. Hi Cboo... Your page was absolutely Not removed... it's just now on page 2 of the gallery because others have uploaded after you :)

You can find it here:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...2&limit=last14

All gallery layouts when uploaded automatically are posted to your personal gallery and also are in the newest gallery posting which continues to move down the pages as more layouts are posted.

Hope that clarifies. Great to have you here!

Sorry I looked on about 3 pages today and did not see it then i went back after i posted this after noon and found it.. i knew they moved down but i could not find it at all...sorry for the confusion.. it must have blended with the other pages...thanks again

Cboo

4. Great to see you were able to find it... adorable layout too btw... I bet your nieces are tickled pink with your sweet tribute to them

5. Hi, just thought I'd chime in and let you know that if our staff had to delete somethign or move it to another category, you will get an email notication. I can probably only count on one hand when we've ever deleted anything from the gallery. Most of the time we may be updating a layout to add our keywords and links to tie to our store products. You won't get email notification on that...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.