shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: 17 October....oh, that's today! C'mon in!!

1. Well i think i'm a little loopy now from the super speed scrap and the late time! So I'm headed for bed - awesome layouts everyone, they're beautiful!! Thanks to our gracious host!

I have to re-upload my image.. for some reason I uploaded the wrong one (I had saved my work in progress.. but now I've got the correct one uploaded. minor changes..but I had 2 elements for the O in horse before.. :) too sleepy! busy day tomorrow too... lots of photo ops...more horseback lessons..and then a fall festival at the Pumpkin Patch! will catch up later...good night all. it was fun!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Did you sign up for the posting challenge??

Hey Silly Bean...I see you racked up a bunch of posts tonight..I hope you signed up for the posting challenge! You get Daily Download rewind coupons at various milestones!!! =)

Yay! I'm so happy with the turnout tonight, and I definitely hope to do this again soon! Thanks again everyone, and I'm glad you all had fun! I'm going to keep this window up for a few more minutes while I get those pm's out, and then I'm off to bed. So goodnight everyone!! And thanks again for making this so fun!!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Quote Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
    Hey Silly Bean...I see you racked up a bunch of posts tonight..I hope you signed up for the posting challenge! You get Daily Download rewind coupons at various milestones!!! =)
    Oh yeah huh! I did get about 90, lol. Thanks for the reminder!

K, I think I got a pm to everyone who uploaded a layout, please PM if you didn't get anything from me. I'm a little cross-eyed at the moment. So I'm off to bed now, and I'll tt everyone later!

7. Thanks for the gift, Shannon, and for hosting...it was GREAT FUN!

Thank you Shannon! Can't wait for the next one.
    Erin

I'm so sad! I fell asleep! Maybe I can stay awake next time!