shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 October....oh, that's today! C'mon in!!

Quote Originally Posted by scrubbie View Post
    It's entirely my pleasure!

I am loving this GDS thing! And - it is really oodles of fun with my darlin' wifey-poo doin her paper thing and me on the clicker. No fighting over adhesives and black cardstock now. LOL
    I could not imagine a world where dh and i fight over any scrapping product ever. Unless the computer counts, lol.
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

2. Jenn, I am expecting girl #3 in December, any words of encouragement. The other two are 14mos and 3 1/2yr. They are both screaming, literally, at their dad right now. Trying so hard not to chuckle out loud.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

3. My speed scrap tip of the week....

WHATEVER YOU DO... don't back up your digital supplies to CD the week before the scrap and erase them all from your HD....

I'm still looking for a kit to use!!! Maybe I'll catch up, maybe I won't LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    My speed scrap tip of the week....

WHATEVER YOU DO... don't back up your digital supplies to CD the week before the scrap and erase them all from your HD....

I'm still looking for a kit to use!!! Maybe I'll catch up, maybe I won't LOL!
    LOL, I do not envy you. Good luck! And if y'all need anything my store is 25% off, lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    Jenn, I am expecting girl #3 in December, any words of encouragement. The other two are 14mos and 3 1/2yr. They are both screaming, literally, at their dad right now. Trying so hard not to chuckle out loud.
    Learn to be selectively deaf and enter "the ZONE" where you can hear nothing, see nothing, comprehend nothing...until one of them yells "Jennifer!".

I learned this trick from my mom....she was using it just today LOL...

Wow..thanks for the info! I really will have to check it out and see if it would help me out! =)

Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post
    I do really like ACDsee, seriouslly, I tell my Hubby nearly every week how much I like that program. And I don't use it nearly for as much as I could. I am going through and orginizing everything very slowly. But I can still us it to view everything like I would when you just open folders. ANd I can see All the PSD as well as png's and jpegs. And Fonts to. And can I view what is in a few folders all at the same time, so if I have an idea of a few kits I may want to use, I can highlight them all and see them all togeather. Instead of opening and closing and moving on to the next. Or I can use the search and put in a designer and (after I have labeled them a such) it can pull up everything by them, or add the kit title and just pull up that kit. It does take a long time to "tag" everything (and there are alot of shourt cuts and hints to help with this, but it is still time consuming) but I think it was well worth the money I spent on it.
    I do know of some who didn't like it, but with every system that will happen.

Wow I babbled didn't I.

Now to catch up...

7. Jenn, that is so funny! ROFL I am really going to have to try that.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

I guess it would be nice of me to show you what you're playing for! Hehe, this is an add-on for my newest release that'll be in the store soon!

I just upgraded to PSE 6 and it has a built in organizer, but I haven't attempted trying to use it yet. Does anyone else use PSE 6?

Wow Shannon, what pretty colors!