shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 October....oh, that's today! C'mon in!!

Alright, it's time! Here's the first instruction!

1. Choose three pictures. At least one of them should have no people.
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

So does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

I'm here and will try to get this done. But I'm working on the laptop and that can make things a little harder. It's a little slower, only has a few kits, and no ACDsee on it, but I can still scrap when Hubby's gaming on the desktop. :o) Friday's are one of the few nights he can play so I don't mind. :o) And luckly I have lots of photos backed up on SmugMug too.

By the way, my name is Erin
    Erin

Got them!

Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post
    I'm here and will try to get this done. But I'm working on the laptop and that can make things a little harder. It's a little slower, only has a few kits, and no ACDsee on it, but I can still scrap when Hubby's gaming on the desktop. :o) Friday's are one of the few nights he can play so I don't mind. :o) And luckly I have lots of photos backed up on SmugMug too.

Hi Erin! I totally feel you about the gaming! Does he play online, cuz when mine does he hogs all the bandwidth! Glad you join us! :)

We are taking a drive tomorrow to hopefully see some of the great fall colors and get some pics. Nothing too exciting, lol.

No people?? I usually don't take pics without people in them....hmmm....what to scrap??

Quote Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
    No people?? I usually don't take pics without people in them....hmmm....what to scrap??
    If you have 3 pics of the same event, you can crop in on an object in one of the pics that's relevant to the event. If that makes sense. ;)

9. Took me awhile but I got the picks. DH has to work overtime this weekend, and tomorrow is his birthday so all plans are tenative at this point.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

All I scrap on is my laptop and I don't have anything like ACDsee...just my memory of where things are....(NOT GOOD!) LOL...do you like ACDsee???? I've been wanting to learn more about that!

Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post