shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17October Speed Scrap Announcement!

1. Ooh yay! I've done all the past ones and it'll be so fun to do one live! I think I'm addicted to speed scraps now! Hopefully I'll be done helping at football game concessions by then. my sister's volleyball team is supposed to do them, funny how more family than team members end up in there!!

2. I know Shannon will make it so much fun! I'm just so bummed I have to miss it :(( I'll be chaperoning a JROTC trip. And Friday nights are one of our karate nights, but I know you won't mind if I jump in a few minutes late. :)

Oh man ... I LOVE speed scaps but won't be able to make it because of being out of town. What a bummer! Maybe next time...
    Cheri

4. Sounds like FUN!! I'll see if I can hurry DH home from our weekly date, so I can attend! LOL!

Hey hey it's tonight! Woohoo! And I've got an awesome participation prize for you guys. I'm super excited, see you tonight!!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

I sure hope all the kids are sleeping AND I haven't fallen asleep!! I really want to do this!

Can't Make It

So sorry I cannot make it after all. I just got a big surprise from a girlfriend and a bunch of us are all going to the Phantom of The Opera TONIGHT!!!! I am so excited. Have FUN everyone.
    Nothing is worth more than this day!

CT Member for:

FAN of:

Ditched!

Well, I guess I shouldn't be too sad that you ditched me for a once in a lifetime opportunity--(good thing we're best friends/sisters)! LOL I wish I was going with you....but maybe we'll have to plan a girls night out sometime! (I was hoping to have one tonight with ya!!!) No guilt trip intended.....(snicker). Have an AWESOME time and I expect an amazing "Phantom" page in the future!!!!

Well, ladies...let's have a great scrap!!

Quote Originally Posted by fonnetta View Post
    So sorry I cannot make it after all. I just got a big surprise from a girlfriend and a bunch of us are all going to the Phantom of The Opera TONIGHT!!!! I am so excited. Have FUN everyone.

9. Yay let's get started!! I kicked hubby off his computer game, got some hot chocolate and a comfy chair, I'm ready to go!

10. Whoops missed the "S" in EST - that means it's at 11pm my time! Well I'll just hang around and wait for y'all to catch up to me :)!