shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Veronica's Plumbago

Do you guys know what kit we are using for this (Nov) months qpe? Im have some stuff in my cart but am short a little to get the collabe kit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anuhea35 View Post
    Do you guys know what kit we are using for this (Nov) months qpe? Im have some stuff in my cart but am short a little to get the collabe kit.

Thanks

Hi, no I don't know yet :(
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. Have the links to the QP's been sent out yet? If so, I have not received them yet. Just checking because I don't want to miss out!

We haven't been told yet but I think we need to give her a little more time to get them together. It seems like there are quite a few of them.

Just thought I's say a HUGE thank you for the beautiful pages you have all created with PLUMBAGO. And thanks for all the kind comments about the kit-so glad you like it! This QP Album is going to be fantastic after seeing all your gorgeous QP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Just thought I's say a HUGE thank you for the beautiful pages you have all created with PLUMBAGO. And thanks for all the kind comments about the kit-so glad you like it! This QP Album is going to be fantastic after seeing all your gorgeous QP's.
    I agree, the album is fabulous! But then again it was made possible by you who created such a wonderful kit. THANK YOU! HUGS!

yep sure is great! Please remember to upload your files as soon as possible. I'm in the process of reviewing all of them now to make sure they are good to go and found a couple if issues so I'm pming a couple of folks :)

whos turn is it for this months qpe????

9. I'm new here, and this is a little overwhelming, but I'm in love with this kit and the pages made from it. I just ordered the kit, but I can't figure out if I can access and download the QP's that others have made from it or not. I know the deadline for the challenge is over, but I'd love to use this kit for my first try at creating a QP anyway :)

jayne

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    I'm new here, and this is a little overwhelming, but I'm in love with this kit and the pages made from it. I just ordered the kit, but I can't figure out if I can access and download the QP's that others have made from it or not. I know the deadline for the challenge is over, but I'd love to use this kit for my first try at creating a QP anyway :)

jayne
    Hi! I'm glad you are interested in making quickpages so you can get an album back! It's an excellent way to multiple your digital supply stash :) Unfortunately, this particular exchange is over so no further participation is available. We have exchanges going on all the time but here's the one active right now:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ead.php?t=9618

Best,
    Holly