shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dress Your Avatar Contest

Dress Your Avatar Contest

ETA:
    Hello Everyone!
    Are you ready for the Halloween Costume Parade?

A gallery has been set up just for us:
    Dress Your Avatar Contest

If you could take a peek to be sure I didn't miss your Avatar entry that would be great. If I have missed your entry, please let me know either in this thread or via PM -- I apologize in advance.

I will open up the voting on Monday so we can vote for Best Costume
    Voting will close on Thursday evening Oct 30th at midnight, so that we can crown our winner for Halloween!
    Dont forget our Best Costume winner will receive a $5 coupon to the GDS store -- a nice little treat to scrap those fun Halloween and Fall photos!

Everyone
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

With Halloween fast approaching, and my still lack of a costume for my 3 y.o., I thought it would be lots of fun to parade around the forums and galleries in our best Halloween costumes.

Who is up for a Dress Your Avatar Contest?

We have so many great Halloween kits in the shop, this should be pretty easy!

Here's How to Play Along:
    Dress up your Avatar using mostly GDS products keeping in mind a Halloween/Fall Theme.
    To make things even more fun, the last week of October, we will vote on best dressed avatar!
    The winner will receive a $5 coupon to the GDS store.

Once you have dressed up your avatar, just post in this thread so we can see your gussied up avatar.
    You have until Saturday October 25th (midnight EST)to submit your entry.
    After that we will put up a voting poll, so that everyone can vote for "Best Costume"

So, lets have some fun and dress up our avatars!

You can edit your Avatar by clicking User CP, and selecting Edit Avatar
    Note: The maximum size of your Avatar is 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Here are just some of the goodies in the shop that might give you some inspiration. Dont forget, in the shop there is a Seasonal Category, that will show you lots of holiday goodies. The images below are Clickable

Last edited by elenasworld; 12-01-2008 at 06:34 AM.

Sounds like fun, but .....is there a site to teach us how to make an avatar. Guess what I need is a "Dummies class on making an avator", lol.

That was fun!!! =)
    Here is a link cause its kinda small http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...9898&nocache=1
    Last edited by jjckgarrett; 10-04-2008 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjckgarrett View Post
    That was fun!!! =)
    Here is a link cause its kinda small http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...9898&nocache=1
    What a great job!
    I love it -- and you holding the pumpkin is perfect!
    Thanks for playing!
    Last edited by elenasworld; 10-05-2008 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Sounds like fun, but .....is there a site to teach us how to make an avatar. Guess what I need is a "Dummies class on making an avator", lol.
    All I do is create a square LO in PSE and resize it to 100x100 pixels. Just keep in mind that it will be really small!
    Hope this helps!

I'll be back when I get my avatar amandamoo dressed for the costume party!

oooh great idea - gonna have to make time to do this!!

7. Oh this going to be fun! Thanks Liz!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal View Post
    Yours is hilarious!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Great jobs everyone. I am on vacation and my sister's internet is sooooooo slow. Will see if I can try and make one with the great advice from Amanda & Liz, and get it up upload!