shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dress Your Avatar Contest

1. Thanks

Wow! So fun to see all the halloween avatars and I am looking forward to the costume "parade"

Just wanted to remind anyone still interested in playing along to get your avatars submitted today! I am hoping to have the voting ready by Monday!

Hello Everyone!
    Are you ready for the Halloween Costume Parade?

A gallery has been set up just for us:
    Dress Your Avatar Contest

If you could take a peek to be sure I didn't miss your Avatar entry that would be great. If I have missed your entry, please let me know either in this thread or via PM -- I apologize in advance.

I will open up the voting on Monday so we can vote for Best Costume
    Voting will close on Thursday evening Oct 30th at midnight, so that we can crown our winner for Halloween!

Good Luck Everyone

wow, when i looked at the gallery they all look so blurry, because they had to be so small for an avatar, thought i was getting dizzy LOL. I love them, there are so many creative avatars. It's great, gonna be hard to vote.

5. The Halloween Avi Gallery looks FABULOUS, Liz! You are AWESOME!

Awesome Gallery

The Gallery is Awesome!

I do hope we get to vote for more than 1, as I see at least 5 or 6 that I would really have a difficult time choosing from.

Everyone did a super job. This was so much fun!

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by rizzosw View Post
    The Gallery is Awesome!

I do hope we get to vote for more than 1, as I see at least 5 or 6 that I would really have a difficult time choosing from.

Everyone did a super job. This was so much fun!

Sandy
    Hi Sandy
    It is fun to see all the avatars together! I am glad you like the gallery. (thanks to Holly for setting it up for me!)

It is so hard to decide, but we only get one vote! I think they are all great and so creative! Everyone did a great job!

I cant wait !!

Wow. There are so many great Avatar's in the gallery this is going to be tough. Good luck to all!

10. Wow Really got some great ones :) Great job everyone