shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dress Your Avatar Contest

Here's mine. Pretty plain and simple for me, but I think it's cute!! :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=40173

Here is mine but you can't see it real well when shrank so I left a larger one in the gallery. Guess I should go change avatar now :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=40222
    Please have Patience...For I have NONE!

I used Helen's Mom's Christmas Diner (I have the whole kit and love it)

What great Avatars you have all been making! It is so fun to see them around the gallery and forum! Looks like we are going to have a fun costume parade at the end of the month!

Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    So here is my new avatar. My baby #3 is brewing so I decided to dress up as a SAHW (stay at home witch). HA HA

OMG that was too funny, have to say thanks though because it reminded me of old pics that I need to scan and I may use them for the collab. My ex hubby was in the Army 101st airbourne. Anyone who's seen there emblem it's a skull and stuff. Anyway, we were just going to take the kids trick or treating and at the last min. I decided to sorta dress up. 2 hours later I looked like the undead with the 101st shirt on. As we went down the streets everyone asked what we were and I had no clue, eventually I said, "parents from hell" :)

he's now an ex so I'd leave him out would that make me a SPFH? (single parent from hell) LOL anyway, great idea and great avatar!

BTW, anyone know if this counts for the scrappin 7?

Quote Originally Posted by jdkelley View Post
    BTW, anyone know if this counts for the scrappin 7?
    Hey, no unfortunately it doesn't :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Hey, no unfortunately it doesn't :)

Not a problem at all, wanted to this one since I"m such a Halloween lover :)

One question (or thought) that maybe can be passes along. In the directions to the Scrappin 7 it says any challenge with the exception of I think 2 things. I see a lot of people asking on different challenges if something is included. Is there a way to maybe put a sticky that specifically states either what does or does not count? My only thing is I don't want to think I have it covered only to find out when it's too late I didn't do enough. Just a thought

Halloween Avitar

Too Funny! Thank you for the challenge:)
    Here is my AVITAR just incase you cant see the little one.
    Nothing is worth more than this day!

CT Member for:

FAN of:

Can someone tell me how to get my avatar small enough? I created it at 2x2 inches. Resized image to 100x100 pixels at 100 ppi and at 4 quality and still can't get it under the 19.5 KB. What am I doing wrong?

I am not an Avatar pro -- I actually had to do mine twice

the first time I started it at 100x100 -- and everything came out fuzzy
    the second time I started it at 8x8, and then resized it using the Save For Web option. I saved mine as a .jpg.

I will also try to find a tutorial for you.

Dress Your Avatar

I have never made an avatar before, much less dressed one. Here is my attempt at a Halloween avatar.

Pat H.