shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: abr files in PSP

Hybrid View

abr files in PSP

Is there any way to convert them to work in PSP? I just got the kit Plumbago and it has a falling leaf brush in .abr and I can't get it to work in my PSP. If I can't convert it would it be ok if some one that has it to private message me the image on a transparent background so I can make it a .jbr file?

Anybody???

PSP cannot open .abr files unless it was created with a very early version of Photoshop. You will need the .png file to convert it to a useable brush in PSP. I would suggest talking with Veronica and see if she can help out with a .png file for you to use.

Quote Originally Posted by nancyrwa View Post
    PSP cannot open .abr files unless it was created with a very early version of Photoshop. You will need the .png file to convert it to a useable brush in PSP. I would suggest talking with Veronica and see if she can help out with a .png file for you to use.
    That is exactly what I was going to suggest too! I have pointed this thread out to her and am sure she will respond to you soon :)
    Last edited by twirlyjoy; 10-05-2008 at 11:32 PM.

Hi there,

I got the PM! Thank you! Thanks so much for pointing this out to me. I have never done brushes before and realised after that I forgot to add a .png file of the brush.

I assume this is for the falling leaves brush in my "Plumbago" kit? Let me know, and I'll get right onto it and set up a 4-shared link for the .png file.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Hi there,

I got the PM! Thank you! Thanks so much for pointing this out to me. I have never done brushes before and realised after that I forgot to add a .png file of the brush.

I assume this is for the falling leaves brush in my "Plumbago" kit? Let me know, and I'll get right onto it and set up a 4-shared link for the .png file.
    I was actually getting ready to PM you myself about this very thing, lol.

Yes it's the falling leaves brush for your "Plumbago" kit. I have a perfect use for it right now. Thank you so much.

P.S. Thanks to the other responses as well, for some reason I didn't even think to ask Veronica directly. Thank you all.