shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap, Oct 7th-1pm eastern!

1. Quote Originally Posted by christellevandyk View Post
    Oh, and can we use any designer of should it be GDS?
    My preference would be gds designers for most of the layout :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

good thing I dont have to use scissors for this

3. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    good thing I dont have to use scissors for this
    LOL...amen sister!

4. Step 1: One solid or textured background paper and one square sized photo (framed or unframed)
    Step 2: Cut 12 small rectangles, all sized the same, out of various papers and arrange them going down the page either on the left side or the right side of your layout
    Step 3: Arrange two thin paper strips or ribbons going down the page next to the rectangles

5. So be sure to use a kit that has alot of coordinating papers

Does this have to be one kit by one designer or can you use multi designer kits?

6. Quote Originally Posted by casey4 View Post
    So be sure to use a kit that has alot of coordinating papers

Does this have to be one kit by one designer or can you use multi designer kits?

more than one kit is fine...just need lots of coordinating papers.

I'm back i'm back!
    Said my happy b-days..now to catch up...i'm useless at cutting - even in PS

what size does the layout need to be? Or doesn it matter?

9. Step 1: One solid or textured background paper and one square sized photo (framed or unframed)
    Step 2: Cut 12 small rectangles, all sized the same, out of various papers and arrange them going down the page either on the left side or the right side of your layout
    Step 3: Arrange two thin paper strips or ribbons going down the page next to the rectangles
    Step 4: Cut and arrange two paper strips (wide) horizontally (one will be above the other) and place them so they are touching the vertical paper strips or ribbons from step 3. Please leave space above and below the these two papers so that the overall background paper shows through a little. Place the photo on the top paper.

You're really making us work on this one Holly. I think I'm caught up just in time for another task to do.
    Suzette