shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Misc. Questions

Misc. Questions

You can ask any miscellaneous questions here. :) Specific questions for specific lessons should be posted in the lesson threads. Let me know what you need help with!

2. when we download digital files, and they come as zip files, and we unzip them, do we need to keep them and the files? or just the zip? or just the files? Mine are little folders on my mac.

I just keep the files and I delete the zip. That's what works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiefellow View Post
    when we download digital files, and they come as zip files, and we unzip them, do we need to keep them and the files? or just the zip? or just the files? Mine are little folders on my mac.

4. did you want us to use the save for web option before uploading our homework? you taught us how but it isn't one of the steps on the homework page. - thanks

Yes, always use it even if I don't specify. It decreases your file size so it doesn't take so long to upload.

did you want us to use the save for web option before uploading our homework? you taught us how but it isn't one of the steps on the homework page. - thanks

6. learning

Ok I will use this thread for the class. I learning how to navigate this site:)
    Thank you
    Terri

7. what does TOU mean on the user agreements?
    Where in northern utah are you? I have 3 children in the provo, orem area.
    thanks,
    maggie

The TOUs are a little crazy to understand. Basically, don't copy or share the tutorials or any of the class materials. I know that's a lot of complicated language for such a simple concept, but that's how it's done.

I'm in Clinton, right by the air force base. My sister lives in Orem though. Are you in Utah or just your children?

what does TOU mean on the user agreements?
    Where in northern utah are you? I have 3 children in the provo, orem area.
    thanks,
    maggie

9. lost

Hi,
    I have only did the 1st assignment. Then everyting at home went crazy, so I haven't spent time doing my lesson. I can't seem to find the next paper to be used. Was there a password I need to see everyones work?
    Help
    Thanks for your time
    Terri

10. Week 3 Lessons

I have the classes bookmarked and when I've checked this week lesson 3 isn't up so I decided to click on the main classes to see and when I do it tells me that I don't have permission. So I'm not sure if lesson 3 has been uploaded.

Georgene