shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: October Commenting Contest

October Commenting Contest

And here's the start of another commenting contest!

Be one of the top three that comment on the most layouts in the gallery all during the month of October and we'll give you our November collab kit totally FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So come on, show some love for our community members and comment away!

Thanks in advance for participating!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

There's so many commenting contests been on at the same time or just back to back that I'm loosing track of all of them. LOL Well, at least now there's only one left as the ST contest is over! Lets give some love ladies!

Count me in. You know I love leaving lots of love! The amazing lo's here in the gallery are easy to leave love to!

I'm off for a vacation to meet up with family (Yeah, get to see my granddaughters) in Ohio for a week, so probably won't be very active during that time, but will leave lots of love when I can.

Leaving some love!

Well, at least it should get some of us in the habit of leaving a little love when we pick up the freebies. Thank you so much for all of those freebies! Count me in.

We are going to be on vacation most of October, with no internet in the villa (wireless in the lobby) so will try and stop in as often as I can and leave some love.
    The collabe kit for October is awesome. THanks for the great prize.

Just reminding folks that this is hanging out there....great way to get November's collab!

Ok, we've figured out who won October's gallery commenting contest....................

britnkaysmemaw2

Congratulations girly!!! I'm sure the community joins me in thank you for all the love you gave! Will be pming you.....

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Ok, we've figured out who won October's gallery commenting contest....................

britnkaysmemaw2

Congratulations girly!!! I'm sure the community joins me in thank you for all the love you gave! Will be pming you.....
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks bunches, and sorry I have not been leaving lots of love this month. That work thing just gets in the way, lol. I have been keeping an eye out though, and there are some fab lo's in the gallery. Keep up the good work ladies & gents (couldn't forget Scrubbie!)

woohoo Congratulations Cathy!!!

(I know what you mean about work getting in the way - being back in work has made me realise how much time I really do spend on here! lol!)